Apprenticeship Graphic Design Apprentice
Graphic Design Apprentice
Salary: £187.50 per week
Closing Date: 2018-08-27
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015341
Currently seeking a talented creative person to join a growing growing design company in Ayrshire.
A small but growing design company based in Ayrshire who have an excellent reputation within the industry and cna provide a serious career platform for creative young people. They love what they do and passionate about creating a buzz in the industry.
- liaising with senior team members to help with client briefs and requirements
- help with typesetting through to design, print and production under direction
- understanding design style, format, print production and timescales
- helping develop concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
- reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- liaising with external printers where necessary to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
The successful candidate must have experience and working knowledge of the full Adobe Suite and have a passion for Marketing and Design.
- Must have knowledge in the full Adobe Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Creative attitude
- Have a creative flare
- Be willing to roll your sleeves up and help out where needed
- Adaptable in their approach
- Have an eye for detail
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
- 35 hour week
- £9750 starting salary with increase after review
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
147 total views, 2 today