Apprenticeship Graphic Design Apprentice
Graphic Design Apprentice
Salary: £157.85 – £199.85 per week
Closing Date: 2017-04-09
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010060
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A fresh, innovative and growing women’s online fashion store offering trend and celebrity inspired clothing at affordable prices. They also have stores throughout Glasgow and are a company which is growing all the day and passionate about bringing out the best in their staff and creating opportunities.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Your role will entail:
- Graphic Design – Main day to day job role will be designing various front end elements for the website, banners, logos and images for various campaigns and material. So an interest in design and understanding of Photoshop would be beneficial
- Social Media Marketing – Creating and designing content for social media campaigns
- Process and add content onto the Website on a daily basis, as well as keeping website up to date
Your training will…
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply…
Someone who is
- Organised and has a high level of maturity
- A team player
- Able to work on own initiative
- Meticulous and has great attention to details
You must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
Other important Information:
Hours 35 per week – 10am – 5pm – Mon- Friday
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship…
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity for a potential full time job, more responsibility and better salary.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing with QA and begin your Digital Marketing with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
765 total views, 10 today