Apprenticeship Financial Services Apprenticeship
Financial Services Apprenticeship
Salary: £199.88 per week
Closing Date: 2018-03-22
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013911
Are you looking to kick start your career with an exciting new challenge? Would you like to work for an established Financial Solutions Provider who offers fantastic rewards and benefits?
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to begin their career in the financial services industry. You will manage various client portfolios in various industries through a range of services tailored to suit our customer’s needs.
Working towards a qualification in Providing Financial Services. You will have the ability to earn a fantastic salary whilst learning new skills and building on existing talents.
- An abundance of enthusiasm
- Excellent communication and numeric skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Ability to work well in a team & individually
After completing this Modern Apprenticeship, you will have the skills needed to be able to progress to the technical apprenticeship in banking or insurance or other professional qualifications.
- Managing accounts to achieve the best possible outcome for all parties concerned
- Managing client and customer relations as appropriate
- Maintaining accurate records of all correspondence and conversations
- Consistent delivery of a high quality of customer and client service
- Consistent delivery of a high standard of compliance with all relevant laws, regulation and client requirement
- Consistent achievement of all departmental Key Performance Indicators
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 37.5 p/w
- Competitive Apprenticeship Salary
Beneficial & Future Prospects
- Uncapped bonus potential upon hitting KPI’s
- Progression to a full salary of £14,500.00 (before bonus) after a satisfactory pass of a 6 month probation
- Free Parking
- Excellent Career Path
- No experience needed, full training provided
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
81 total views, 1 today