Apprenticeship Financial Services Apprentice
Financial Services Apprentice
Salary: £173.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-03-19
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013886
Seeking a career in financial services? New opportunity for a Financial Services Apprentice to work within an established investment firm in Grangemouth.
With a client portfolio spanning across Scotland, an Apprentice is required to learn the industry from the ground up. Future opportunities for development are dependent on your performance and ambition and the company will encourage and develop your talent.
You will be discreet, honest and have an eye for detail, supporting the team across both administration and financial duties while completing a Providing Financial Services Apprenticeship.
- Your Apprenticeship program will be designed around your role here and will require no classroom training.
- Your course will include specialist units in Life, Pensions and Investments and Financial Planning.
- You will deal with enquiries from existing and new clients.
- Eye for detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong oganisational skills
- Desire to develop a career in the financial industry
- Ability to work as part of a team and take responsibility for own work
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri
- 9am – 5pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
279 total views, 7 today