Apprenticeship Financial Administration Apprenticeship
Financial Administration Apprenticeship
Salary: £169.88 per week
Closing Date: 2018-06-27
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014800
A small independent financial brokerage based in the south side of Glasgow are looking for an eager and career orientated individual to join their stable and qualified team. This business pride themselves on being customer focused and have built an impressive portfolio of returning customers who use the company for all services ranging from mortgages, lending and insurance. The team provide a relaxed and fun family atmosphere and offer more than 40 years’ experience within the industry. Great transport links can be found within a 2 minute walk from the office.
Within this company, there is clear chance for progression. Performing well and impressing managers may well lead to full time employment. The business will pay for you to undergo a CeMAP qualification within your 12 month fixed term contract. After successful completion of your Digital Application Apprenticeship there is an opportunity to progress onto our Providing Financial Services Apprentices to ensure a straight path towards a career in Finance, Mortgage and Insurance brokerage.
The role of a Financial Administration Apprentice is to take responsibility for office and care administration tasks within the office as well as understanding and progressing within the financial industry.
The successful candidate will be expected to perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties including but not limited to;
- General office admin
- Filing and storing document both online and in office
- Answering and handling customer calls
- Completing in house customer documents including but not limited to insurance questionnaires, customer policies
- Keep track of customer timescales and process time-frames
- Add to blogs and website content
- Data management on in-house CRM systems
- Keep up to date and comply with financial compliance and regulations
- Good communication skills
- Can work in both a team environment and on your own
- Good at problem solving / troubleshooting
- The successful candidate will require a working knowledge, and preferably experience in the use of, Microsoft Office applications.
- Confident over the telephone
- Willingness to learn
- Looking for a long term progressing career
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 10am – 6pm
- Mon – Fri
- Fully funded CeMAP qualification
- Wage increases at managers discretion
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
303 total views, 1 today