Apprenticeship Finance Assistant Apprentice
Finance Assistant Apprentice
Salary: £211.50 per week
Closing Date: 2018-09-09
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015452
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don’t delay!
You will be working for…
A leading retail organisation with very well-known high street brands. With 350 retail outlets across the UK, this business has been trading for over 150 years and is very community orientated. The department is responsible for the processing and payments of all invoices for the entire company.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Working within the cash team of the Finance Department, you would be responsible for supporting the cash delivery and uplift of cash for the entire retail group
• Reconciliation of banked cash, lottery funds and post office cash
• Posting transactions on the internal accounting systems
• Answering any internal queries onto the department
• A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• High attention to detail and an orderly approach to processing
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Confident and enthusiastic
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 8.30am – 5.00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
81 total views, 2 today