Apprenticeship Finance Administration Apprentice
Finance Administration Apprentice
Salary: £168.75 per week
Closing Date: 2018-04-18
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014067
Join an innovative programme providing smart solutions, supporting business systems, services, processes and progress in your journey as a Digital Application Support apprentice. This industry has grown exponentially and we would like you take part.
The Apprentice will join the Customer Support Team to support with general administration and financial activities. The Customer Support Team sits at the heart of the business and is responsible for managing a wide variety of calls, e-mails and request from clients and other parts of the business.
- Ensure all activities are entered into the company CRM system and completed within agreed timescales
- Support the Finance and Customer Support Team with monthly billing activities
- Update the billing system with details of new plans, customer details and billing rates
- Run reports and analyse billing information to highlight trends or issues
- Manage commission payments from suppliers and to their Resellers
- Audit invoices from suppliers to ensure that they match quotes and purchase orders
- Input invoices to Sage
- Manage incoming mail to ensure that it is recorded and processed quickly and accurately,
- Scan documents to customer/supplier records
- Previous experience of data entry and analysis advantageous
- High levels of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Experience of using sage would be an advantage
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Proactive and capable of identifying potential issues before they become problems
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00am -5:00pm
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Staff discounts
- Performance based company bonus scheme
- Excellent working environment within a supportive and friendly team.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
375 total views, 8 today