Apprenticeship Facilities Administration Assistant Apprentice
Facilities Administration Assistant Apprentice
Salary: £211.40 per week
Closing Date: 2017-08-09
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011422
This is a leading UK law firm. We have an uncompromising commitment to our clients, with quality at the heart of everything we do.
From our offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow, London and Aberdeen, we deliver specialist legal advice to commercial, public sector and private clients throughout the UK and overseas.
Although our clients are drawn from a range of industries, our particular expertise and focus is in providing pragmatic, commercial advice in the energy and natural resources, financial and real estate and infrastructure sectors.
We are looking for an ambitious candidate to be become Apprenticeship within our Glasgow Office. You will be a part of a small team providing facilities administration support to the Firm. This role will be suited to a dynamic person who is happy with speaking on the phone and there will be some reception cover so someone who is happy to do client facing some of the time.
- Processing printing, photocopying and scanning
- Bind as required
- Process work on satellite copiers
- Check satellite copiers for supplies regularly
- Mailroom duties
- Assisting with Reception and telephony cover
- Assist storage systems are up to date
- Complete stationary requests
- Assist with client events
- Make travel bookings
- General administration
- Duties usually call for exercise of initiative whilst carrying out routine tasks and will involve the use of IT based skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Confidentiality and Discretion
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Polite telephone manner
- Flexible and willing with a can do attitude
- Good team player
Having 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Our working week – Monday – Friday, 9.30am – 5:30pm, with 1 hour lunch break
How to Apply
146 total views, 10 today