Apprenticeship E-Commerce Marketing Apprentice
E-Commerce Marketing Apprentice
Salary: £230.62 – £307.88 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-22
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015857
Our client is an omni channel costume and apparel retailer, It is a business that generates turnover of £10m and has a truly global reach with in excess of 80% of revenues generated overseas. It has won a number of awards across business and marketing with a particular highlight being it’s recognition as one of Britain’s fastest growing companies in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100 (position 16). It has 20 employees and operates from offices in Edinburgh and London.
Our client is looking to recruit a E-Commerce Marketing E-customer service associate apprentice to join their Web Marketing team. Our client is a vibrant, fast paced organisation with a passion for developing talent.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- Handle and resolve enquiries from customers via email across multiple Brands.
- Review customer journey through monitoring tools including Google Analytics and Hotjar.
- Create content for SEO purposes across existing and new products
- Monitor online tracking tools and report back drop in rankings.
- Lead E-commerce team in new product development.
- Editing existing video content to create social media ads.
- Demonstrate strong judgement, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Great attention to detail
- Takes Ownership
- Good at Maths
- Confident reporting to senior stakeholders
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
- £12000 – £16000.
- Access to 20% company bonus scheme
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
114 total views, 1 today