Apprenticeship Digital Support Apprentice
Digital Support Apprentice
Salary: £191.25 per week
Closing Date: 2019-06-29
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017899
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Digital Support Apprentice to join a fast paced Recruitment Agency. To complement their growth plans they would love to hire a confident individual that will learn how to deliver exceptional support to the team and progress within the business.
- Working with the companies CRM updating candidate information
- Uploading candidate ID, tests and assessments on to system
- Processing application packs
- Answering incoming calls
- General administrative duties
As you progress within the role you will also be responsible for:
- Screening CVs
- Arranging and booking interviews
- Reference checking
- All this will be completed on the organisations in-house software Voyager.
- You will receive full training.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude with the desire to succeed
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A confident and outgoing individual capable of working in a professional environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative with a desire to progress
- Excellent time management skills
- Monday-Thursday 09:00-17:00 – Friday 09:00-16:00
- £9812 per year – £5.10 per hour
- The company offers a relaxed dress code on Fridays
- You will be working for a company who prides themselves on organising regular social events to encourage team building.
Future Career Progression:
The aim is that you will progress into a Recruitment Consultant position and from there work your way up to Senior Recruitment Consultant etc.
Naturally, as your roles responsibilities increase your salary will increase to reflect this.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
29 total views, 3 today