Apprenticeship Digital Support Apprentice
Digital Support Apprentice
Town: East Kilbride
Salary: £192.38 per week
Closing Date: 2019-07-13
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00017982
Seeking an ambitious individual to work in a digital support role within a fast growing company.
Entrance Access Solutions are also market leaders in the supply and installation of architectural aluminium shop fronts. From bespoke design to project completion we will take you through every step. Offering a wide range of products and finishes to suit any project.
- Adding jobs onto the online cloud management system
- Updating the engineers diary and sending out to engineers
- Following up with review requests on TrustPilot and Google
- Scanning and filling job lines and paperwork into relevant client folders
- Sending paperwork to clients and updating them on job status
- Quality calls upon job completion
- Contacting suppliers to get prices for parts and materials
- Assisting with stock management in the stock room
- Spot checking the vans with the senior engineers to check stock and paperwork levels
- General ad hoc office administration
- Answering incoming calls
- Good Communication
- Basic Computer Skills
- Monday to Friday
- 09:00 – 5:30
- 20 day holidays plus stats
Future Career Progression:
- The company is growing at a fast pace and they will be looking for the apprentice to take on additional duties once they complete the 1sy year such as digital marketing.
- Yearly salary increase
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
35 total views, 3 today