Apprenticeship Digital Support Apprentice
Digital Support Apprentice
Salary: £230.62 per week
Closing Date: 2018-03-22
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013913
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious apprentice to join our corporate client in their head office in Glasgow. They have ambitious goals and to complement their growth plans they would love to hire an individual that will learn how to deliver exceptional administrative support. You will receive ongoing training and gain qualifications that will support your career aspirations now and in the future.
- Extensive computer and data related tasks including Dtatbase managment and finance system
- Helping to resolve employee and client queries
- Assisting with the organisation and administration of events and conferences
- Identifying areas where the administrative support service could be improved
- Photocopying, scanning and printing
- Filing and general office management
In addition to all of the above there will be loads of opportunity to support colleagues with projects and initiatives across HR, Finance and Marketing.
- Good MS Office skills particularly word and excel
- Excellent personal presentation
- A passion for doing an amazing job that will leave a lasting impression
- Be able to demonstrate our values of teamwork, integrity, passion and success
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri
- 9am – 5pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
67 total views, 1 today