Apprenticeship Digital Media Apprentice
Digital Media Apprentice
Salary: £230.62 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-15
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015801
Our client is a highly established independent communications planning and media buying agency. They are one of the fastest growing media agencies in the UK and are currently looking to expand their Digital Team in Edinburgh.
The Digital team has an important role sitting at the heart of the agency as digital plays an increasingly important role in the media mix to reach today’s highly connected consumer.
As a Digital Media Apprentice the main function of your job will be to assist in the planning, buying, implementation, management and reporting of digital media campaigns for a variety of clients.
Interested Candidates should have an interest and enthusiasm for advertising, and particularly digital media is crucial.
Experience with Microsoft Office is essential – particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- You will be supporting the Digital Team.
- Develop significant skills in the set-up, management and optimisation and reporting of digital media campaigns.
- You will be trained and expected to learn the advertising types and targeting options across the likes of Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and a host of other relevant websites that would be relevant for the target audience of a client’s brief.
- Working with online video, display, paid search and social media across all internet connected devices.
- Responsible for analysing data from multiple sources to generate insights that feed into media planning decisions and strategies.
- Developing good relationships with media owners will be key as your career in the company progresses, as negotiation of digital buys will play a key part of the role.
- An interest and enthusiasm for advertising, and particularly digital media is crucial.
- Experience with Microsoft Office is essential – particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- You will have an inquisitive nature and be interested in consumer behaviour and new digital technology and innovation.
- There is a requirement to deal with large amounts of data accurately so ideally our Digital Media Apprentice will be both analytical and highly numerate.
- Excellent communication skills providing positive contributions to the business in both agency, media owner and client meetings.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 37.5 per week
- 12,000 + benefits (rising to £17,500 following completion of apprenticeship)
- Opportunity to progress rapidly with a structured training and development programme.
- You will have the challenge and excitement of joining a new and fast growing agency.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
177 total views, 1 today