Apprenticeship Digital Marketing Coordinator Apprentice
Digital Marketing Coordinator Apprentice
Salary: £307.65 per week
Closing Date: 2017-10-29
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00012287
Operating for over 25 years and having installed Scotland’s first law enforcement security camera in 1991, the company thrive on using imagination to provide innovative, future-proof and scalable solutions to a wide range of household name clients.
Perfect opportunity for an ambitious and innovative thinker to develop their career with a company who are keen to support.
Currently seeking ambitious, hardworking and driven individual, who is looking to take their first steps into a career in Digital Marketing.
Full training will be provided as part of the apprenticeship as well as additional specialist training in various platforms and methods with the digital marketing spectrum
For the right person this apprenticeship will present a step on the career ladder with the employer keen to encourage development and the opportunity to continue in employment one the apprenticeship has been completed.
Would suit a college or university graduate with an interest in marketing, business, design who is keen to gain further qualifications in the field of Digital Marketing.
Main role/ responsibilities
Website Implementation & Content Management;
- Continuing to develop the company website content and ensuring its SEO friendly adding new products/categories as the company grows and changes its offering
- Developing & implementing the organisations outlined Marketing Strategy
- Managing the creation of both print & digital assets; rebranding & graphic design (Adobe Creative Suite) using n Design, Photoshop and illustrator
- Manage social media presence across multiple platforms
- Develop effective email marketing & contact strategy
- Supporting the New Business Manager
- Prepare for company audits
- Reviewing & improving business processes
Qualities/ essential requirements
- Work individually and as part of a team
- Strong Communicator – both verbal & written
- Analytical mind and good at problem solving
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Able to work to deadlines
- Strong IT and understanding of web technologies
- An interest in Marketing and Business
Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Daily working days/ hours – Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm
Salary – Upto £16,000 per annum, depending on experience
Further training & development
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
116 total views, 3 today