Apprenticeship Digital Marketing Coordinator Apprentice
Digital Marketing Coordinator Apprentice
Salary: £307.88 per week
Closing Date: 2017-07-02
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010970
Take a minute to think of your favourite marketing campaign. Perhaps it was emotive, perhaps it was humorous. The true brilliance is that it resonated. Now, imagine being the creator of your all-time favourite campaign. If the thought blows your mind, then we are looking for you.
As a digital creative agency based in the heart of Glasgow we are a growing team of digital innovators comprising of web developers, graphic designers, animators and content whizz kids. The qualities we share are big ambitions and an unerring passion for what we do.
At present, we are looking for a gifted digital marketing co-ordinator to join our ranks. You’ll be responsible for helping us to build and manage creative campaigns that deliver key business objectives. You’ll also be given the full support of a team who are dedicated to pushing boundaries in the digital sphere.
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Coordinator Apprentice:
- Generate content for social media, blogs and articles for both Fore and its clients
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital campaigns
- Manage social media budgets effectively
- Assist with new business proposals and provide supporting content
- Contribute to campaign strategies with creative, innovative ideas for clients
- Liaise in a timely and efficient manner with clients and any external agencies or suppliers
- Attend client content meetings when required, to update on campaign status and brainstorm new, creative ideas
- Respond to briefs from internal or external stakeholders within specified timelines
- Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of the clients you produce content for
Due to funding requirements applicant must be aged 16-24 and live within a Glasgow City Postcode.
Any relevant qualifications from college at HNC/HND level within PR & Advertising, digital media, web development.
The role is also open to graduates who are interested in Marketing but have a degree in a different field.
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Coordinator Apprentice:
- Social media obsessive
- Strong creative copywriting skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Good communication and project management skills
- Basic Knowledge of social media advertising platforms
- Familiarity with content management systems and HTML/CSS
- Some understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
Full training will be given in these areas, it would be beneficial to have some
Salary & Benefits:
- Regular nights out
- Salary boost at the end of their apprenticeship
- Be as creative as you like
- Up to £16,000 depending on experience.
How to Apply
186 total views, 1 today