Apprenticeship Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Salary: £216.00 – £230.76 per week
Closing Date: 2017-05-09
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010410
You will be working for…
A business that design and manufacture a range of gas measuring instruments, electronic sensors and switches. Recently they have experienced rapid growth and intend to continue this expansion further. Our client employee over 45 employees and are looking to recruit a new member to the Sales & Marketing team. The apprenticeship combines high quality classroom training and on-the-job experience. The programme equips apprentices with the real-world skills they need to tackle a varied and fast paced role. The programme provides training and real life experience in the following areas;-
- Digital marketing principles
- Social media marketing
- Adobe Photoshop
- Search engine marketing
- Email marketing
- Google analytics
In addition, you will support the company sales team in administration duties, general customer service, producing sales quotations and customer follow ups.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be…
- Assisting and supporting marketing in developing their digital and social media marketing strategy
- Updating social media channels
- Dealing with website administrative tasks
- Assisting with digital marketing campaigns
- Generating monthly Google Analytics reports, supporting sales team with producing quotations to customers and general administrative duties using CRM and MRP systems
- Making contact via phone and e-mail to customers following up on product samples and sales quotes
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Marketing apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Search – SEO and PPC, Design, Online advertising, Email marketing, Social media and Image and video editing.
You will gain an SCQF Level 6 with the potential of gaining a further Level 8 in IT, focusing on Digital Marketing. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Marketing.
Who should apply…
The ideal candidate will be…
- Focused, organised and works well with others
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn within a sales and marketing environment
- Someone with excellent verbal and written communications
- Someone with knowledge of google analytics; google AdWords; and C.R.M. systems
- Someone with 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English
Other Important Information…
Working hours: Monday–Thursday 8:30am–5.00pm, and on Friday 8.30am–12.30pm, 36hrs per week
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship…
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their Digital Marketing apprenticeship. Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA’s apprenticeship programs are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
149 total views, 3 today