Apprenticeship Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
Salary: £150.00 – £208.12 per week
Closing Date: 2017-08-06
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011352
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A fully integrated process-driven online HR software platform, who deliver a more joined-up approach to people management practices.
The company consists of a suite of modules that span the complete employee lifecycle and is the only solution to bring together all of the data processing capability, information and guidance that line managers and HR professionals need into a single, easy-to-use, web-based system.
The company is designed form ground up to provide both HR and line managers all of the tools, data and guidance that they need to be effective – in one easy-to-use online service.
They specialise in Online HR software, process-oriented data workflow, built in employment legislation and HR best practice, collaboration of activities amongst users, reflect own branding, policies and procedures, HR letters, email templates and forms.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Carry out a wide range of tasks both in a team and individually to a performance standard agreed with your line manager
- Day to day management of digital activity on chosen social media channels with emphasis on prospect lead generation
- Maintain and extend social media reach through a defined and structured framework of activities
- Source and create news/blog articles
- Targeted email campaigns to nominated target market suspects
- Prioritise own workload
- Interact with the public and other professionals visiting the company
Requirements of the Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Understand both verbal and written instructions
- Demonstrable interest in technology
- Excellent literary skills in order to complete work of a high standard: accuracy and neatness
- Display good communication skills, be friendly, polite and approachable to colleagues, managers and visitors
- Show an ability to plan and organise daily work routines, with guidance
- Ability to deal with changing work priorities and be willing to take on new work
- Have the ability to deal with problems which occur within your normal working routine positively, with the support of your line manager
- Good understanding of Microsoft office
- You must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English
Benefits: (additional information)
- Monday-Friday 8:45am – 5:15pm
- 22 days’ annual leave (pro-rata), rising to 25 days on 1st Jan 2018, plus 8 public holidays
How to Apply
93 total views, 6 today