Apprenticeship Digital Marketing Apprentice
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Salary: £175.12 per week
Closing Date: 2017-07-19
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011161
Scotland’s largest and leading independent hospitality and retail recruiter. Xpress was established in 2003 to provide clients and candidates with strong recruitment guidance and direction delivered in a prompt, efficient and personalised manner. Our team of specialist consultants are field based across the UK and provide proactive solutions, using their industry experience to place candidates in rewarding hospitality jobs, retail jobs and sales jobs across the UK. We offer comprehensive, honest and cost effective recruitment services to all of our clients across the UK marketplace.
Our unique field based approach to recruitment gives us the competitive edge to deliver fully screened and interviewed candidate shortlists on an individual project or long term partnership basis. The industry experienced consultants tailor make the selection process to match your exact recruitment needs and only select candidates that are ‘Right for the job’. Additionally, our specialist divisions recruit for permanent and contract roles from Supervisory to Director Level across the Hospitality and Retail industries.
· On line Digital Marketing and product development
· Media and Marketing / Online Business Planning and implementation
· Communication & Social media impact on industry and key drivers covering: Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook
· Client Relationship Management strategies covering Planned Email Marketing Campaigns
· Database Management and Administration
· Blogs and SEO in relation to client activities
· KPI’s: Key Performance Indicators – covering targets, deadlines and analysing activity reports
· Who is ideally in the last 2 years’ exposure to working within the Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, Leisure Retail High Street & Concessions at any level
· Who is able to demonstrate in your “studies “to date “success” in working to deadlines and targets
· Sound educational background ideally coming from University or Further Education where Hospitality, Catering and Tourism have been your chosen subjects
· With experience of being involved in planning and time management related projects
· Sound business acumen and commercial awareness.
· Who is an engaging and personable individual who displays confidence and takes pride in working with a customer focussed attitude
The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
Daily working hours: Monday – Friday, 9:00am-5.30pm
They are Scotland’s largest and leading independent hospitality and retail recruiter, this is a great opportunity to development and grow within the Digital Marketing and a fantastic company.
How to Apply
41 total views, 4 today