Apprenticeship Digital Marketing Apprentice
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Salary: £150.15 per week
Closing Date: 2017-11-13
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00012529
A business coaching company based in Motherwell.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business.
They are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join the business.
They are looking for an ambitious candidate to join their business and require someone who is eager to learn, proactive and has a confident outlook.
This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
Main role/ responsibilities
- Preparing mail shots to be distributed round prospect clients using existing raw data and online research
- Carry out follow up calls off the back of the mail shot and prepare a database of leads
- Prepare letters for mail campaigns, using CRM and Microsoft Word
- Fold, bag and post letters for mail campaigns and other correspondence
- Search for leads on LinkedIn based on given search criteria
- Send LinkedIn InMails to identified leads
- Prepare physical marketing collateral
- Perform other duties to support Manager as required
- Prepare and post company updates on social media
- upload and tag blog articles on website
- Update website content – i.e. Client testimonials
- Help with analysing and reporting data from Google Analytics and relevant Social Media Analytics Tools
- Updating weekly market reports for websites/email marketing
Qualities / essential requirements
The successful candidate will have –
- High attention to detail
- Good confident telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Previous work experience in a customer service environment would be desirable but not essential
The successful candidate will be expected to attend work punctually, have a desire to progress and be able to work on their own initiative.
Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Daily working days/ hours
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
313 total views, 7 today