Apprenticeship Digital Marketing Apprentice
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to start a rewarding career in digital marketing company The organisation is perfect for someone who is hoping to learn new skills and develop as an individual.
You will be working within a community organistation, they are looking for someone who is creative and can use their own initiative whilst fitting in with the team and working towards company objectives.
- Planning projects with realistic targets
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy and create blog’s to educate and inform our existing and potential clients.
- Managing current projects
- Handle dispatch of mailing campaigns
- Develop social media marketing plans including populating client channels with content (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram).
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and maturity
- Join in with team discussions
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
160 total views, 1 today