Apprenticeship Digital Marketing Apprentice
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Salary: £150.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-11-20
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00016793
A fantastic opportunity to work in a digital marketing role for a software and marketing business. The role is very design orientated and involves creating and editing images and marketing materials. You will have the chance to manage all areas of marketing from social media, website and email campaigns.
They offer varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their vision. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who will invest time in developing your skills in order to start your Digital career.
- Designing marketing materials
- Editing, rendering and resizing images using Adobe
- Managing social media channels
- Ensuring consistent content across social media channels
- Updating company website
- Developing email marketing campaigns
- Running online advertisement campaigns
- Answering calls to the office
- Any additional ad hoc admin duties
- Full training in all areas will be provided.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with sharp attention to detail
- An enthusiastic, can-do attitude with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Impressive knowledge of the digital landscape and social media
- A passion for Digital Marketing is essential and you should be able to show examples of personal experiences either through self-development or previous studies
- Monday to Friday
- 10am – 5pm
- £150 per week
- Great experience in a small business. Will be progression due to rapid growth where they’d looking to bring in people which the apprentice could mentor in next few years.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
16 total views, 6 today