Apprenticeship Digital Marketing Apprentice
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 – £230.62 per week
Closing Date: 2018-03-25
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00012751
This is a great opportunity for an extremely well organised and incredibly driven individual who is looking to pursue a career in the IT Industry. You will need to be a proactive go getter, with initiative, who is looking to grow with the company. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A technical IT company founded in 1999 providing custom solutions, infrastructure and development consultancy and managed services to a diverse range of clients from major financial institutions to small business and everything in-between.
Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
A market leading IT organisation offering services in technology transformation, cloud computing, managed IT services and application development.
The purpose of this role is to support the day-to-day management of mostly digital and some traditional marketing activities, ensuring all campaign deliverables are delivered to the required standard, on time and within budget.
The desired candidate will have strong English skills, both written and spoken, a high energy and personable attitude, social media experience and a desire to develop a career in marketing.
- Daily maintenance of social media platforms including the creation of new content.
- Assist with keeping websites up to date. Create and upload copy and images.
- Copywriting – for Website, Marketing Collateral, and Blogs
- Design – Required to work with InDesign to produce collateral/adverts/campaign content.
- Reporting – assist with tracking and monitoring marketing activities and provide accurate monthly reports.
- Strategic Competitor Analysis – Conducting competitor research
- Dispatch and track email marketing campaigns.
- Keep up to date with current digital trends. Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums.
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting.
- Assist with paid media.
- Assist with lead generation activities.
- Lead internal marketing activities for the company
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content.
- A confident proof-reader with a keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Articulate and able to communicate confidently whether it`s by email, phone or in person.
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms.
- Strong administration and organisational skills.
- Confident in using Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Experience with the following would be advantageous:
- Google Analytics
Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Daily working hours: Mon – Fri, 9am – 5.30pm, £10,000 – £12,000 pa
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
171 total views, 2 today