Apprenticeship Digital Marketing and Social Media Assistant
Digital Marketing and Social Media Assistant
Salary: £296.62 per week
Closing Date: 2017-08-20
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00012301
To maintain our reputation as one of the world’s leading universities, we recruit the best people to a variety of support, professional and academic roles each year. We offer an exciting, positive, creative, challenging and rewarding place to work. We give you support, nurture your talent, develop and reward success and integrate professional and personal career goals, as well as give your career the benefit of a great and distinguished reputation. In addition, our employees benefit from a competitive reward package and a wide range of staff benefits, which include generous holiday entitlement, a defined benefits pension scheme, staff discounts and much more.
is a partnership between the University of Edinburgh and NHS Lothian, providing research imaging and clinical diagnostic scanning including Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography (PET/CT).
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Edinburgh Imaging Information Technology Team based over three sites at Little France and the Western General Hospital. There will be a lead line manager throughout the placement.
A typical day would start at 9am. The daily tasks would include:
- Management of email communication lists.
- Updating social media e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Photo editing.
- Edinburgh Imaging Web page editing.
The successful applicant will gain experience of:
- Working with a broad range of clinical academic and support staff across the Edinburgh Imaging sites, increasing communication confidence and interpersonal skills electronically, by telephone and face to face interaction.
- Working accurately and methodically with due attention to detail
- Gaining confidence working within a team environment, and developing problem solving and customer service skills.
- Creating documents and updating webpages to be used by Edinburgh Imaging colleagues and accessed globally.
- Industry related training / qualifications.
- We are looking for an individual who is proactive, friendly, flexible and understands the importance of team work
- National 5 or above in English and Maths required.
- A working understanding of Microsoft Office suite or similar e.g. Excel and Word. An interest in social media and communications.
- Excellent ability to think logically and pass on information in a clear concise manner, written and verbally
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills.
- A professional and sensitive approach to dealing with confidential documents.
- A willingness to participate in a Modern Apprentice programme
Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Daily working hours: 9am – 5.30pm, Mon – Fri , 14 month fix term contract
Travel Expenses Paid
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
326 total views, 5 today