Apprenticeship Digital Administration Apprentice
Digital Administration Apprentice
Salary: £240.37 per week
Closing Date: 2018-03-15
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013847
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious apprentice to join our corporate team in our head office in Inverness. We have ambitious goals and to complement our growth plans we would love to hire an individual that will learn how to deliver exceptional administrative support. You will receive ongoing training and gain qualifications that will support your career aspirations now and in the future.
The largest nature conservation charity in the country, consistently delivering successful conservation, forging powerful new partnerships with other organisations and inspiring others to stand up and give nature the home it deserves.
- Extensive computer and data related tasks including Database Management and Finance System
- Helping to resolve employee and client queries
- Assisting with the organisation and administration of events and conferences
- Identifying areas where the administrative support service could be improved
- Photocopying, scanning and printing
- Filing and general office management
- In addition to all of the above there will be loads of opportunity to support colleagues with projects and initiatives across HR, Finance and Marketing.
- Good MS Office skills particularly word and excel
- Excellent personal presentation
- A passion for doing an amazing job that will leave a lasting impression
- Be able to demonstrate our values of teamwork, integrity, passion and success
- The candidate will have a minimum of 5 Standard Grade/National 5s at Level 3 or above including Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- £12,500 per annum
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
56 total views, 1 today