Apprenticeship Digital Administration Apprentice
Digital Administration Apprentice
Salary: £172.88 per week
Closing Date: 2017-11-01
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00012355
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
An organisation specialising in online distance learning who knows a thing or two about education technology and have designed their own purpose built interactive virtual learning environment.
They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and commercially aware individual who is looking to join an exciting and fun company that will allow them to reach their full potential.
Your duties will include:
- Communicating with prospective students through telephone, email and live chat.
- Processing student enrolments.
- Ordering course materials when required.
- Updating and maintaining content on our virtual learning environment.
- Conducting market research.
In addition to these duties, there will also be the opportunity for you to gain skills in new areas and develop your existing ones by participating in projects within digital marketing, sales and more!
Full training in all areas will be provided.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Experience and skills in software such as Microsoft Office or Google suite.
- Internet research abilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
145 total views, 3 today