Apprenticeship Digital Administration Apprentice
Digital Administration Apprentice
Town: East Kilbride
Salary: £211.50 per week
Closing Date: 2018-07-30
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015120
This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career with a leading supplier of scientific and laboratory equipment. Working in a business administration role as part of a small team you will gain broad experience as you will be engaged with all aspects of the business. They offer varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their vision.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who will invest time in developing your skills in order to start your career. A leading supplier of scientific laboratory equipment this is an excellent opportunity to start a career as part of a small team in a family owned business.
- Deliver Excellent customer service
- Communicate with customers using telephone and email
- Operate Opera Pegasus software to extract information
- Operate CRM to create opportunities, quotations and job files.
- Input and manipulate data in Microsoft Excel
- Ad hoc administration tasks
- Team player
- Eager to contribute and take initiative
- Positive attitude to work and willingness to learn
- Knowledge or experience of administration and software packages
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Thu 8:30 – 17:00,
- Fri 8:30 – 16:30
- £11,000 p.a
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
94 total views, 4 today