Apprenticeship Data Processor Apprentice
Data Processor Apprentice
Salary: £327.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-03-06
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013749
My client is a well-established company specialising in critical communication services. Based in Bellshill they are looking for a Data Processor to join the team of 3.
We are a well-established online recruitment business with a fresh approach to the job market. We have a work-hard play-hard attitude and will always reward those who are willing to go the extra mile. We work in partnership with the UK`s biggest online job boards which enables us to provide a first class service to our clients.
- To use off-the-shelf and in-house tools to process data into print ready files and associated Production Work Orders.
- To send customers proof documents and reconciliation files for approval.
- Highlight issues or problems with systems, escalating issues to IT support where appropriate.
- To liaise with Customer Services, Technical and Production departments as appropriate to resolve issues.
- To manage and prioritise all work activities to meet clients’ service level agreements.
- To attend and contribute to team meetings as required.
- To comply with all Company health and safety policies and procedures.
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform other relevant tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation. Other reasonable additional duties may also be required commensurate with your skills, knowledge and capabilities in line with management instruction.
- Hard-working and eager to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic manner and approach
- Mon – Thur8am – 4.30pm or Mon – Thur 6am – 2.30pm – finish half an hour earlier on Fridays
- £17,000 per annum
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
71 total views, 2 today