Apprenticeship Data Analyst Apprentice
Data Analyst Apprentice
Salary: £192.00 per week
Closing Date: 2017-06-12
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010759
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A company that provides solutions that enable automotive recyclers to sell more parts to more customers. Providing the Pinnacle Professional YMS – the most comprehensive yard management system available in Europe and Australia – our Professionals in the United Kingdom offer expert support and service, includingfull on-site implementation, ongoing training and advice on-site or in Edinburgh.We back our industry-leading solutions with a proud, 80-year tradition of innovation and the global resources of Solera.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Responsibilities of the Apprentice – In this role, you will:
- Provide reliable and comprehensive part fitment data to the vehicle dismantling industry via our Pinnacle Yard Management System – This involves collecting vehicle parts data from various different sources, evaluating the data for accuracy and then combining it into 1 consolidated data source
- Analyse the data expressing part interchangeability across different vehicle makes and models is the top priority, this is what makes our product unique from other dismantling systems – This aspect of the role is undertaken on a bespoke web based application – Data is then fed into the main yard management system used by our customers
- Do further duties including: liaising with customers primarily through email but occasionally via telephone to assist them with fixing incorrect data, further enhancing existing data and verifying new data they have provided
Requirements of the Apprentice
You will ideally have:
- Experience and a strong interest within the automotive industry – as familiarity with automotive vehicles, parts and terminology is vital
- Time management and self-assessment skills – as you will be researching difficult parts, which can be time consuming so knowing when to move on is important
- A high attention to detail – as consistency in how the data is presented is needed to allow easy usage within the application
- Good English skills, both written and verbal for dealing with customer change requests
- 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Training available for the Apprentice
Starts with a 12-14 month Digital Applications apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Presentation Software, Front end website content development, Introduction to office systems and Image and video editing.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support at SCQF6’ and a certificate for ‘Modern Apprenticeship in Digital Applications at SCQF6’. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Applications.
Monday-Friday – 9am – 5.30pm – 37.5hrs per week
How to Apply
257 total views, 5 today