Apprenticeship Customer Support Apprentice
Customer Support Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 per week
Closing Date: 2017-07-24
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011206
This is an excellent opportunity with a company who have an enviable reputation for quality of service in the marketplace and has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career
A leading supplier of office services and equipment based in Lanarkshire are looking for a customer support apprentice to join their team of SAGE specialists.
Working within the SAGE team this is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, preferably with some end user sage knowledge or someone who has studied Business Studies at college.
This opportunity will provide an apprentice with the chance to learn and develop with the world’s leading accounts / finance package and full training and support will be provided throughout the apprenticeship.
SAGE is very much the businesses growth area and will continue to be their main focus as their product portfolio develops with more SAGE products.
- Providing SAGE support renewals to existing clients
- Project managing of SAGE installations to customers
- Co-ordinating & scheduling the implementation team
- Logging SAGE support calls from customers
- Handling 1st Line SAGE support calls/ triage from customers
- SAGE admin through account management system
- Targeted tele sales to existing customers offering SAGE upgrades from SAGE50 to SAGE200 & renewals of support contracts
- Good verbal communication skills
- Work very well in a team and enjoy helping others
- You will be able to work alone when required
- You will be friendly and approachable
- You will have the ability to cope with multiple problems in a calm and professional manner
5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Daily working hours: 9:00am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
Benefits/ Other Important Information
Salary will start at £10,000 per annum and will increase to £12,000 after 6 months pending successful review.
How to Apply
129 total views, 3 today