Apprenticeship Customer Service Apprentice
Customer Service Apprentice
Salary: £199.88 per week
Closing Date: 2018-10-22
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015871
If you are passionate about servicing the customer requirements to a very high standard, interested in property, facilities, organisation and building relationships over the phone with customers, then our client needs to hear from you!
Our client is the UK’s largest independent, privately owned property services companies specialising in the management and delivery of property and people solutions for registered social landlord’s, housing associations, councils, and commercial property landlords. The Apprentice be responsible for taking and processing calls from customers and deploying engineers to perform a repair or deliver a service.
All jobs are handled and managed by one person through to completion. The objective is to completely satisfy our customers’ requirements.
* The apprentice will be working towards a Diploma in Digital Applications SCQF Level 6 *
- Working closely with the operations teams throughout the UK.
- Confirming their job instructions are complete
- Reacting to an emergency situation & responding to the engineers needs.
- Follow up all jobs to ensure that they are complete
- Manage spreadsheets & update databases
- Monitor alarms & respond accordingly
- Monitoring CCTV & react to incidents
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise workload and use initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a professional telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and work well within a team
- Computer Literacy with proficiency in MS Office, in particular Word and Outlook with Excel also being desirable
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday 10- 6pm
- Every 2nd Saturday with 1 day off during the week
- Attractive holiday entitlement package
- City Centre location
- Excellent working conditions
- Full and detailed training
- No sales targets
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
80 total views, 1 today