Apprenticeship Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship
Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship
Salary: £249.75 per week
Closing Date: 2018-04-05
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013964
If you are passionate about servicing the customer requirements to a very high standard, interested in property, facilities, organisation and building relationships over the phone with customers, then our client needs to hear from you!
Our client is the UK’s largest independent, privately owned property services companies specialising in the management and delivery of property and people solutions for registered social landlord’s, housing associations, councils, and commercial property landlords. The Apprentice be responsible for taking and processing calls from customers and deploying engineers to perform a repair or deliver a service.
- General clerical duties such as filing, photocopying and archiving
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls professionally and courteously
- Loading of new files on to the system
- Producing letters as required
- Providing administrative support as may otherwise be required to team members
- You will be responsible for taking and processing calls from customers and deploying engineers to perform a repair or deliver a service.
- All jobs are handled and managed by one person through to completion. The objective is to completely satisfy our customers’ requirements and achieve KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Basic understanding of administration and ideally experience in this area
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to prioritise workload and use initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a professional telephone manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and work well within a team
- Computer Literacy with proficiency in MS Office, in particular Word and Outlook with Excel also being desirable
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
8am – 4pm
Beneficial & Future Prospects
- Attractive holiday entitlement package
- City Centre location
- Excellent working conditions
- Full and detailed training
- No sales targets
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
90 total views, 2 today