Apprenticeship Customer Service Administrator
Customer Service Administrator
Salary: £327.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-09-18
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015531
Our client is an ever growing public sector organisation, working within a newly refurbished office within a vibrant team. A highly recognised and accredited by appointment to Her Majesty the Queen.
This is a newly created position providing support to the office manager within their administrative and finance department. Our client is looking for a positive, empathetic self-starter who is methodical with high attention to detail. You will go far with dedication within this company.
- You will manage the Customer Service Helpdesk, being the first point of contact for customers and general enquiries.
- Working with internal CRM systems, computerised databases and word processing systems.
- Work closely with the Finance Department to ensure all aspects of customer billing/ invoicing are accurate.
- Be the key contact between all departments, implement processes, procedures and efficiencies as required to ensure the continued development of the department.
- Issue Resolution
- Pro-active self-starter.
- Conversant with modern technology.
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic employee with ambition, strong work ethic and can work well in a team environment.
- Open to new ideas with the willingness to learn.
- Confident in using Microsoft Office.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 37.5 hours flexible
- £17000 dependent on experience
- Working with a nurturing environment, providing time for study.
- Auto enrollment into the company pension scheme.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
76 total views, 3 today