Apprenticeship Customer Service & Administration Apprentice
Customer Service & Administration Apprentice
Salary: £220.12 per week
Closing Date: 2018-09-04
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015402
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills dealing with popular, exciting products and who has the desire to support people through the business. The successful candidate will be working towards a Digital Applications Advanced Modern Apprenticeship Diploma.
You’ll be working for a specialist repair centre that tackles all forms of gadget damage in East Kilbride.
- To always deliver a friendly service, smiling, greeting and making eye contact with every customer you come into contact with
- Working on tills accurately and efficiently, to provide a positive customer experience.
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy
- Working as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks
- Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented.
- Carrying out day to day accounts duties on both sales and purchase ledgers
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to resolve queries
- Helping to ensure that customer requirements and expectations are fulfilled
- Strong Communication Skills
- IT proficient
- Numerate, with an eye for detail
- Enthusiasm for learning
- High attention to detail
- Good confident telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Previous work experience in a customer service environment would be desirable but not essential
The successful candidate will be expected to attend work punctually, have a desire to progress and be able to work on their own initiative.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
100 total views, 2 today