Apprenticeship Customer Service/ Administration Apprentice
Customer Service/ Administration Apprentice
Salary: £220.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-11-07
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015991
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills dealing with popular, exciting products and who has the desire to support people through the business. The successful candidate will be working towards a Digital Applications Advanced Modern Apprenticeship Diploma.
You’ll be working for a specialist repair centre that tackles all forms of gadget damage in East Kilbride. We are looking to hire an apprentice to join the business.
We are looking for an ambitious candidate to join the business and require someone who is eager to learn, proactive and has a confident outlook.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills dealing with popular and exciting products. Gaining an understanding for different parts
The successful candidate will be working towards a Digital Applications Advanced Modern Apprenticeship Diploma.
- To always deliver a friendly service, smiling, greeting and making eye contact with every customer you come into contact with
- Working on tills accurately and efficiently, to provide a positive customer experience.
- Carry out stock replenishment, ensuring all areas of the store remain tidy
- Working as an active member of the team, supporting colleagues in all tasks
- Meeting high standards of display and visual merchandising to ensure the store is well presented.
- Carrying out day to day accounts duties on both sales and purchase ledgers
- Liaising with customers and suppliers to resolve queries
- Helping to ensure that customer requirements and expectations are fulfilled
- Strong Communication Skills
- IT proficient
- Numerate, with an eye for detail
- Enthusiasm for learning
- High attention to detail
- Good confident telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- Previous work experience in a customer service environment would be desirable but not essential
The successful candidate will be expected to attend work punctually, have a desire to progress and be able to work on their own initiative.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
45 total views, 1 today