Apprenticeship Creative and Digital Marketing Modern Apprentice
Creative and Digital Marketing Modern Apprentice
Salary: £307.12 per week
Closing Date: 2018-06-23
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014878
Working in a small team based in our central Edinburgh city campus, you will help our Digital Marketing team maintain and develop the University’s presence across our digital platforms. You will gain valuable work experience working with a variety of experienced communications and marketing professionals in a world-class University.
To maintain our reputation as one of the world’s leading universities, we recruit the best people to a variety of support, professional and academic roles each year. We offer an exciting, positive, creative, challenging and rewarding place to work. We give you support, nurture your talent, develop and reward success and integrate professional and personal career goals, as well as give your career the benefit of a great and distinguished reputation. In addition, our employees benefit from a competitive reward package and a wide range of staff benefits, which include generous holiday entitlement, a defined benefits pension scheme, staff discounts and much more.
The Digital Marketing team are part of the University’s Communications and Marketing department. We manage and support corporate website content, key recruitment content and corporate social media channels.
- Photo asset discovery, editing and image support for colleagues.
- Identifying and collating content for use on digital platforms.
- Helping to create and plan social media campaigns.
- Create and produce digital assets for social, web and digital marketing activities.
- Helping to update public facing content on the department website, intranet wiki and SharePoint resources.
- Supporting digital editorial tasks:
Preparing and proofing digital content for publication.
Updating website content.
Updating editorial calendars.
- Opportunities to work with department colleagues such as our video or press teams.
- Management of email communication lists.
- Helping to monitoring social media performance and analytics.
- Helping to prepare performance reports and reviews
- Familiarity with computer equipment and basics concepts.
- Reliable and able to adapt and cope with new situations or change.
- Willingness to learn and open to new challenges.
- Interpersonal and communications skills to deal with students, staff and visitors.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 35 Hrs Per week
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
116 total views, 3 today