Apprenticeship Contracts Administrator Apprentice
Contracts Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £168.75 per week
Closing Date: 2017-06-20
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010831
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
The forefront of asbestos removal in the UK.
They been providing exceptional service since 1976, and have earned their reputation for uncompromising quality along the way.
The company are supported by over 400 employees at 12 facilities nationwide, their highly trained team is trusted by major corporations to offer a specialist response to asbestos related issues, across both public and private sectors.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
Responsibilities of the Administration Data Entry Apprentice
- Handling all communications via email and telephone and organising and planning of paperwork and electronic files to ensure they are easy to access for planning and tracking of works.
- Monitoring of jobs that come in and ensuring they are completed within clients SLA’s.
- Producing paperwork relevant to jobs and also producing invoices to be sent to clients.
- Maintaining trackers to ensure they are kept up to date and hold as much information possible and also maintaining of filing system both electronically and hardcopy’s.
- Using equipment and systems -use of general office equipment i.e. Photocopier/scanner, pc and phones.
- Providing general administration support, ranging from director to operative
Requirements of the Administration Data Entry Apprentice:
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
- Organised and can prioritise.
- Hardworking and enthusiastic
- Has ability to remain calm under pressure
- Can work to deadlines
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications gained:
Start with a 12-14 month Digital Applications apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work-based assessment, covering: Presentation Software, Front end website content development, Introduction to office systems and Image and video editing.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Application Support at SCQF6’ and a certificate for ‘Modern Apprenticeship in Digital Applications at SCQF6’. This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Applications.
Salary and Working Hours:
- Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm with 1 hour lunch break
How to Apply
180 total views, 2 today