Apprenticeship Contact Centre Apprenticeship Programme 2018
Contact Centre Apprenticeship Programme 2018
You’ve probably never considered a job in Sky before – but if you’re looking for a job that gives great support and excellent benefits, this could be the perfect place for you.
About the programme
As an Apprentice on the Contact Centre programme, you’ll be passionate about making sure Sky customers always have a brilliant experience. You’ll build up the skills you need as well the knowledge and confidence to offer great service and become a real ambassador for Sky through your apprentice programme.
Your key responsibilities:
– This is a 14 month programme, after successfully completing the programme you’re guaranteed a permanent role into our Sky family.
– You’ll need energy and a determination to help customers when they call. Dedicated to doing whatever it takes to resolve their question or issue – leaving no stone unturned.
– A key part of the role is listening to customers, understanding them and showing empathy. Focussing not just on what you need to do to help, but how you go about it. Bringing a real spirit to your conversations, helping to inspire and give trust to our customers.
– For the first 4 weeks, you’ll learn the skills you’ll need to become a Customer Service advisor before you start the practical part of the course supported by your line manager.
– As well as your line manager, you’ll also be assigned a buddy and assessor to support you through your day to day tasks and qualification, so they’ll be plenty of support on offer for you throughout your course.
– Your typical working pattern will vary, however flexibility will be required and you will be asked to work on weekends and evenings.
– Minimum of two Standards 1-3 or National 4 or 5.
– Fantastic communication and team working skills.
– A passion and enthusiasm for all things Sky
You’ll get lots of brilliant benefits when you join us; including 30 days holiday, free Sky Q, an excellent pension plan, private healthcare, life assurance, iPad, and mobile phone that you can use in your spare time, as well as for work. As well as all of that you’ll also be well supported by your manager and assessor, helping you to achieve a nationally-recognised Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner standard by the end of your first 14 months at Sky.
Want to work in our team? Then apply today!
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Criminal Record Check.
Believe in better
Start Date: 31st August 2018
Duration: 14 months
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
643 total views, 2 today