Apprenticeship Compliance Administrator Apprentice
Compliance Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £131.25 per week
Closing Date: 2017-08-06
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011362
Launched in 2000, we are a ‘Top of the League’ acquisition / sales outsourcer that exceeds customer targets, reduces risk and drives exceptional return on investment for clients in many sectors.
We have over 250 employees based at our Glasgow City Centre office and generate over a 150,000 sales a year on behalf of clients in the Utility, Telecommunications and Charity sectors.
Currently seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to work in the compliance department of one of Glasgow’s top call centres based in the heart of Glasgow City Centre.
Responsibilities of the Apprentice
- Call listening-listening to calls made by call centre agents to check they are in keeping with regulations
- Scanning & uploading compliance sheets
- Sales reporting and completing excel spreadsheets
- General admin duties as when required and reception cover
Requirements of the Apprentice
- High attention to detail
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages
- You must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English
Benefits: (additional information)
Young and vibrant environment, onsite gym, beauty salon and onsite cafe.
How to Apply
86 total views, 7 today