Apprenticeship Business Support Assistant
Business Support Assistant
Salary: £173.25 – £192.38 per week
Closing Date: 2018-05-09
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014283
Currently seeking a self starting, innovative and personable modern apprentice to support the leadership team within an organisation dedicated to improving opportunity to young people.
This organisation is the glue between Teritary Education, Industry and Schools. They exist to provde equity of opportunity to young people into STEM subjects with particular focus on the gender gap. The opportunity for a young person to join the organisation at this stage in their growth and really contribute to its growth and message.
In conjunction with a 12 month Diploma Apprenticeship the successful candidate will be involved in various elements within the role;
- IT (Office Management Systems)
- Customer Service
- To support and learn from the Senior Programme Manager in the overseeing of all aspects of ongoing activities
- Participate in all team meetings and have the confidence to share ideas
- To handle all administrative tasks, inclusive of answering the phone; great and help guests; file documentation; provide research and database management
- To liase with volunteers inclusive of workshop hosts/speakers and exhibitors.
- To be active on the organisations social media platforms
- To arrange travel and create and reconcile expenses reports, etc
- Assist in the planning of events
- Assist in the overseeing of the events, including problem solving, welcoming guests, directing event set up, etc
- Issuing invoices and collecting payments in a timely manner
- Innovative, enthusiastic, team player
- Professional, confident and friendly demeanor
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills and be willing to learn
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Self starter and be able to work as part of a team and on their own (also able to multi-task)
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9am- 5pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
105 total views, 7 today