Apprenticeship Business Support Apprentice
Business Support Apprentice
Salary: £192.38 – £230.62 per week
Closing Date: 2018-11-05
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015962
Our client is one of Scotland’s leading personal injury firms processing several thousand claims a year. They pride themselves on a first class, cost-effective claims handling legal service for motor insurers, legal expenses insurers, insurance brokers and individual clients in Scotland.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career.
To plan and effectively manage a case load of claims through provision of an efficient and timely claims handling service in accordance with service standards.
- Key Accountabilities – Once Fully Trained:
- To process own caseload, with supervision
- Make up and computer input of allocated claims
- Dealing with all new claims correspondence
- Establishing liability and indemnity on all claims within the allocation
- Negotiation of claims through to conclusion
- Maintaining an effective diary regime
- Referring any claim to the appropriate team leader should the nature of the Claim change or deteriorate
Full training will be provided
- Strong academic results (particularly English & Mathematics)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to use a range of communication styles;
- Plans, prioritises and prepares in advance to maximise efficiency and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships, influence and gain the respect of colleagues;
- Computer Literacy with the ability to adapt to new technologies
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.30pm
- £10000 – £12000
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
45 total views, 1 today