Apprenticeship Business Support Apprentice
Business Support Apprentice
Salary: £127.50 per week
Closing Date: 2017-06-28
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010936
A family run manufacturing business based in Paisley
With a passion for innovation, as well as being enowned for creating unique and interesting products
They are also suppliers of high quality frozen food goods to the catering trade, frozen wholesalers, cash & carrys and multiple retailers.
Having recently won Family Business of the Year at the 2014 ROCCO Awards and Bronze at the UK National Trade Competition as well as being awarded a Special Diploma of Merit, this employer provides a great environment for an aspiring apprenitce.
Responsibilities of the Business Support Apprentice:
The role will encompass various parts of the Business from Admin, finance and Office Support, Supporting the Sales team, helping Marketing develop campaigns for Social Media to assisting with the company’s presence at trade events.
Some duties include but not limited to;
- Assist in all office duties.
- Data input, photocopying & laminating.
- Dealing with incoming calls.
- Making some outgoing calls.
- Filling and maintaining records.
- Assisting with Sales Reports,
- Social Media overview and assisting with creative ideas.
Some experience working within an office environment would be beneficial
Some experience using different social media platforms would again be beneficial however full training will be provided as part of the apprenticeship.
Requirements of the Business Support Apprentice:
- Basic and Proficient computer skills. (Especially Word, Excel & email.)
- Well organised self-motivated.
- Smart appearance.
- Willingness to learn.
- Friendly & Helpful attitude.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- A strong communicator.
Salary & Benefits:
- Meets NMW for age group in either 16-17 or 18-20 year old. Staggered wage increases based on performance and impact to the business as well as completing apprenticeship all factored in.
- Potential for permanent role upon completion of apprenticeship, higher salary, Development and progression into different areas of the business.
How to Apply
14 total views, 1 today