Apprenticeship Business Process Administration Apprentice
Business Process Administration Apprentice
Salary: £264.00 – £280.88 per week
Closing Date: 2018-09-12
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015489
A world leading hardware manufacturer, the largest independent supplier of the world’s top-ranked office equipment, working with both the private and public sectors.
Established in 1979, this ever growing and ambitious company based in central Edinburgh is a world leading hardware manufacturer with a network covering the whole country. Highly accredited by suppliers and industry bodies.
- You will act as the vital link between the Sales and IT department.
- Provide support by promoting the benefits of the changes to processes and keep all parties updated at all times.
- Measure, monitor and report on sales efforts to the Business Development Manager.
- Work with the internal document management systems and automated work-flows.
- Provide support through training and keep end users updated.
- Take responsibility for certain areas of the administration as detailed by the Business Process Manager.
- Pro-active self-starter.
- Conversant with modern technology.
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic employee with ambition, strong work ethic and can work well in a team environment.
- Open to new ideas with the willingness to learn.
- Confident in using Microsoft Excel.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9.00am – 5.00pm
- £13278 – £14605
- Salary dependent on experience
- Generous annual leave of 33 days per annum, including public holidays.
- Auto enrolment into the company pension scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
175 total views, 2 today