Apprenticeship Business Assistant Apprentice
Business Assistant Apprentice
Salary: £153.75 – £211.50 per week
Closing Date: 2018-06-26
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013177
Fast growing and fast-paced tech start up based in the centre of Edinburgh with great future prospects.
We are currently seeking an ambitious self-starting Apprentice to join a fantastic tech start up in Edinburgh. This is a very varied role where you will be supporting the senior management team onsite, working closely with another apprentice who already works there.
This is a really varied role where you will be working across all operational areas of the business where no two days will be the same. The role will focus on administration, finance, data and research fully supporting and shadowing the operations team.
The role will involve:
- Administering internal software tools
- Assisting with the onboarding process of new staff
- Issuing offer letters and contracts
- Updating time and attendance software as well as internal HR Systems
- General administration across the business
- Diary management
- Liaising with suppliers re costing for tenders
- Researching goods, services etc for various projects you will be heavily involved in
We are looking for an apprentice who has a head for numbers, is creative, can think on their feet and who would not be afraid to put across their ideas.
Excellent communication skills and the ability to stay highly organised are essential for this role.
An entrepreneurial spirit is essential.
Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Daily working hours: Mon – Fri, 9am – 5.30pm, £8000 – £11000
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
442 total views, 2 today