Apprenticeship Business and Financial Support Apprentice
Business and Financial Support Apprentice
Salary: £173.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-03-15
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00013843
Business and Financial Support Apprentice is required to support the existing team in this growing business. This is a great opportunity to gain Providing Financial Services SCQF Level 6 and gain a bespoke qualification to launch your finance career.
The business provides a wide range of services for home improvements and maintenance and requires an ambitious person with great organisational skills to support the finance team. Though not customer facing, the Business and Financial Support Apprentice will support telephone enquiries from customers relating to finance enquiries.
Covering all of Central Scotland, the company is committed to providing a bespoke, professional and reliable service for all customers. Services cover all trades and the office provides support for a network of engineers, joiners, plumbers and plasterers.
- Supporting general administration within the business.
- Developing best practice within the finance department
- Following up invoices and processing orders
- Authorising applications for finance
- Collating and presenting information for financial reports
- Applicants should have a strong interest in gaining Providing Financial Services SVQ3 and working within a financial administration role.
- Good organisational skills and ability to adapt to situation.
- Good time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
- The candidate will have a minimum of 5 Standard Grade/National 5s at Level 3 or above including Maths and English and excited to begin a career within finance.
Benefits & Future Prospects:
- This is a family run business that continues to grow.
- The business is a relaxed and friendly environment where ambitious people will be given the opportunity to grow their skills and interests.
- Flexibility within working hours to suit you and the business.
- Working in a busy office environment amongst site based staff and visiting field engineers.
- Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 4:30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
81 total views, 3 today