Apprenticeship Business and Administration Apprentice
Business and Administration Apprentice
Salary: £206.25 per week
Closing Date: 2018-04-12
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014020
An excellent opportunity has come up with an employer who provides a high quality, economical and accessible research resource to their customers. They have 20 years’ experience in delivering market research projects and pride themselves on providing first-class, incisive research which meets the needs of their customers.
This role will include a variety of tasks including the following:
- Answering and screening all incoming calls
- Opening all incoming mail and distributing round the office
- Data processing – assisting with data entry of surveys into bespoke survey software. Updating the relevant databases to ensure record are kept of work completed
- Editing of questionnaires and ensuring work has been completed to meet quality standards
- Using survey software to eventually help with the creation of questionnaires
- Assist with preparation of databases and
- Using packages such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Snap on a daily basis
- Assisting with ad-hoc requests
Full training in all areas will be provided.
- Good verbal communication skills
- You work very well in a team and enjoy helping others
- You will be friendly and approachable
- You will have the ability to cope with multiple problems in a calm and professional manner
- Precision, professionalism, perfectionism, flexibility
- Previous experience using Microsoft Excel
- An ability to take instructions and notes with accuracy
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 9:00am -5:00pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
268 total views, 5 today