Apprenticeship Business Admnistration Apprentice
Business Admnistration Apprentice
Salary: £138.75 – £288.38 per week
Closing Date: 2018-12-09
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015777
Our client is both an award winning registered provider of social care services and a social care recruiter.
Established in April 2006 and run by professionally qualified staff They have built a reputation on quality, diversity, reliability and continuity of care. Providing recruitment solutions alongside registered social care services makes them a unique provider in the field.
Their experience of providing both services gives them a strong insight into the everyday needs of their clients and service users. By understanding the very nature of the job that they are required to do, results in us being able to recruit the most appropriately skilled candidates for their clients.
A key skill lies in their partnership approach with local authorities. By becoming an external part of their management teams we get to understand the exact nature of what is required allowing us to develop services and recruitment solutions around their individual needs.
Working closely with local government bodies they continually strive for improvements in their sector and they are delighted to be able to contribute towards a better future in Scotland
An exciting opportunity to join as a Business Administration Apprentice with excellent scope for career progression. You will be supporting a team of Recruitment consultants with various administration tasks. Our client have supported previous apprentices through their Apprenticeships and there is a real focus on staff development. You will gain an apprenticeship in business administration. Starting salary of Apprentice Minimum Wage will be increased after 6 months.
- Advertising vacancies appropriately by drafting and placing adverts;
- Completing a search of the candidate database to find the right person for the employer’s vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and short-listing candidates;
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the employer;
- Preparing CV’s and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidate as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the outcome/feedback of their interviews;
- Provide administration support and gathering all relevant documentation for review and sign off with consultant/manager to ensure compliance.
- Conducting candidate updates on previously and currently registered candidates to ascertain availability for work and what type of employment they are looking for currently.
- Look into how we can enhance, develop and update our company websites with relevant information e.g. current vacancies, on-line candidate registration, responding to initial enquiries made to our business.
- Answering telephone, signposting calls to relevant consultant(s), taking messages
- Take ownership of office requirements e.g. stationary, organising tradesmen, filing invoices, purchase orders etc.
- Looking for someone who is confident in communication.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone to clients.
- Smart appearance
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 37 hours per week
- £3.70 per hour for the first 6 months, then £15000
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Skills and Experience:
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
49 total views, 3 today