Apprenticeship Business Administrator Apprentice
Business Administrator Apprentice
Salary: £153.68 – £182.58 per week
Closing Date: 2017-07-24
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00011208
You will be working for an organisation who represent countless businesses across Scotland in providing business advice, organising business events as well as training, mentoring and support.
This varied role is a mixture of assisting with day to day finances and general office administration duties.
You will report to the Financial Controller who will initially oversee all aspects of your work, but in time there is the opportunity to gain more responsibility.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with data logging of customer and supplier invoices, reconciliations of bank accounts and supplier statements to resolve any discrepancies and raising purchase orders
- General office administrative duties will include: franking of mail, answering telephone calls and maintaining an effective filing system
- Key administrator responsible for inputting data on various systems and databases including accounting software, Sage.
- Checking customer/supplier invoice/statements and reports and dealing with any issues or discrepancies
- Credit Control and accounts payable
- Assisting with payments to suppliers, ensuring payments are made within payment terms
- Assist with day to day finance duties such as processing invoices, purchase orders and bookkeeping
- Check and verify expenses claimed by staff and external executives
- Provide general administrative support for the office such as answering telephone, franking mail and filing
- Providing key KPI statistical information to business functions
- Strong Communicator – verbal & written
- Willingness to learn new things
- Strong Numeracy skills
- Computer Literate, familiar with Microsoft Office Packages
5 National Level 5 grades, (English, Maths and a relevant subject – Admin/Business Management)
You will work 5 days per week, Monday to Thursday, 9.00am to 5.00pm and 9.00am to 4.00pm on Friday
Applicants must live within the Glasgow City Postcode boundary and due to funding requirements, be aged 16-19.
How to Apply
188 total views, 2 today