Apprenticeship Business Administration Modern Apprentice
Business Administration Modern Apprentice
Salary: £194.25 per week
Closing Date: 2017-05-07
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00009879
A superb opportunity has arisen to join a well-respected organisation, and develop your skills in a fluid and dynamic environment. Apply now!
You will be working for…
One of eight academic schools and institutes at Heriot-Watt University. Our Scottish Borders Campus is set in beautiful countryside, at the heart of the world-renowned Scottish textile industry, an hour from Edinburgh.
Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this job you will be…
- Providing a customer focused support service, dealing with a range of stakeholders (in person, by e-mail or by telephone)
- Administration of student related processes which may include processing coursework submissions by students and subsequent re-distribution to students
- Ensuring that computerised records and files are managed accurately and that data quality is maintained and confidentiality is protected to enter text
- Assisting with any other duties, commensurate with the grade of the post
Your training will…
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply…
The ideal candidate will
- Have the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Have the ability to work to tight time schedules and under pressure
- Be self-motivated and keen to learn
- Be accurate with great attention to details
- Be flexible approach to change
- Have the ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner, for example good time-keeping, smart appearance, and following procedures
The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship…
Fantastic Opportunity to grow within Heriot Watt University.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
278 total views, 7 today