Apprenticeship Business Administration Assistant Apprenticeship
Business Administration Assistant Apprenticeship
Salary: £192.38 – £230.62 per week
Closing Date: 2018-08-08
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00015169
This is an excellent opportunity for a confident team player to take their first step in their career. You will gain a Business Administration apprenticeship with a successful Solicitors firm in Edinburgh.
Our client is a well known firm of solicitors have over 30 years experience, delivering a supportive and expert advise to their clients. They offer a range of legal services that are tqailored to meet their clients particular needs and situation. They are passionate about delivering a personal, first class service.
- Preparing mail and correspondence for the post
- Typing and preparing letters and email using audio dictation software
- Assisting with reception
- Indexing wills and title deeds
- Photocopying and scanning
- Filing (to include record keeping, archiving files and arranging them to be sent to storage)
- Assisting property manager on an ad hoc basis
- Other duties as and when requested
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a small team environment
- Good Organisational skills and a willingness to learn
- Excellent telephone manner, with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong IT Skills to include Microsoft office suite
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work independently using own initiative
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 37.5hrs pw
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
74 total views, 5 today