Apprenticeship Business Administration Assistant
Business Administration Assistant
Salary: £144.38 per week
Closing Date: 2017-05-17
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010479
The candidate will work as part of a small team dealing with email orders, taking telephone calls and inputting works orders. They will also deal with various admin duties as required including updating spreadsheets and reports.
All orders are received via email and put onto the in-house system for processing. The candidate will take telephone calls from both clients and operatives and deal with day to day issues as they happen. They will deal with post, filing and photocopying.
Responsibilities of the Business Admin Apprentice:
- All orders are received via email and put onto the in-house system for processing
- You will take telephone calls from both clients and operatives and deal with day to day issues as they happen
- Deal with post, filing and photocopying
Requirements of the Business Admin Apprentice:
- Good telephone manner and basic IT skills required – knowledge of excel, word and outlook is essential as will be using daily
- Need to be able to work and integrate as part of a team and also by yourself
- The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
Training available for the Business Admin Apprentice:
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Salary and benefits:
Starting salary for this position is £7500 per annum
How to Apply
189 total views, 3 today