Apprenticeship Business Administration Apprenticeship
Business Administration Apprenticeship
Salary: £150.00 – £199.88 per week
Closing Date: 2018-07-15
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014930
We encourage our candidates to learn the ins and outs of how our business operates. We are interested in an administrator to be collective in their thought process whilst able to priorities and manage their workload.
Trust Deed Scotland®is a Not for Profit specialising in Protected Trust Deeds. If you have over £5,000 of debt, a trust deed is a formal agreement that can enable you to stop your existing payments which you either can’t afford, or realistically pay off, and replace them with a new lower single monthly payment based on what you can afford, paid over a fixed timeframe after a trust deed is completed, all your qualifying unsecured debts are written off, and you will be debt free.
- General Admin Duties
- Answering phones
- Dealing with customer queries
- Mail sorting
- Dealing with emails – inbound and outgoing
- Scanning and photocopying documents
- Checking and updating database
- Database Management
- Call analysis & monitoring
- Innovative, enthusiastic, team player
- Professional, confident and friendly demeanor
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills and be willing to learn
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Self starter and be able to work as part of a team and on their own (also able to multi-task)
If you are a courteous, punctual and caring individual, who possesses excellent written and oral communication skills, problem solving ability, and have a desire to learn and progress in administration within an expanding organisation then this is the role for you.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Progression routes available
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
54 total views, 3 today