Apprenticeship Business Administration Apprenticeship
Business Administration Apprenticeship
Salary: £0.00 per week
Closing Date: 2018-06-24
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00014750
Leader in Senior Domicilary care, who are progressive and big on quality of service as well as patient experience both on and off site. This is an opportunity for a young person to become a key part of the office team with development and progression opportunities available.
The role of a Business Administration Apprentice is to take responsibility for office and care administration tasks within the office. The successful candidate will be expected to perform a variety of clerical and administrative duties including but not limited to;
- Answer phones
- Complete administrative duties and support other staff members with clerical and care related tasks.
- Compile and deliver correspondents to customers and wider stakeholders
- Help with recruitment processes
- Process criminal conviction checks
- Date entry
If you are a courteous, punctual and caring individual, who possesses excellent written and oral communication skills, problem solving ability, and have a desire to learn and progress in administration within an expanding organisation then this is the role for you.
The successful candidate will require a working knowledge, and preferably experience in the use of, Microsoft Office applications.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Good communication skills
- Can work in both a team environment and on your own
- Good at problem solving / troubleshooting
- The successful candidate will require a working knowledge, and preferably experience in the use of, Microsoft Office applications.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
129 total views, 2 today