Apprenticeship Business Administration Apprenticeship
Business Administration Apprenticeship
Salary: £119.00 per week
Closing Date: 2017-07-01
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00009830
Make your qualifications into a lifelong career. Apply now to gain great progression roots and career opportunities!
You will be working for…
A leading national building company based in Stirling.
Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this job you will…
- Prepare and update reports on KPIs
- Reception cover in the morning
- Provide support to PA/ Office Manager when required
- Maintain business records and filing along with archiving and data retrieval
- Support with any other office duties
Your training will…
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply…
- With good time keeping and reliable
- With a positive attitude towards work
- With a willingness to learn
- With good time management and personal organisation
- Who takes initiative
- Who works well as part of a team
- With experience in an admin role would be advantageous
The candidate must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship…
After successful completion of apprenticeship there is a potential to become a Divisional PA or secretary.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
303 total views, 6 today