Apprenticeship Business Administration Apprenticeship
Business Administration Apprenticeship
Salary: £192.15 per week
Closing Date: 2017-04-16
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010144
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A vibrant and growing tea and coffee specialist that produce their own hand blended tea and coffee products for both retail and foodservice trades.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this role, you will be…
- Processing incoming orders by phone, fax and e-mail
- Generating orders from tele-ordering and tele-sales
- Dealing with all Customer Service issues and enquiries
- Processing customer invoices and statements
- Maintaining and updating all customer records
- Reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Chasing outstanding debts
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply…
The ideal candidate will be…
- A team player
- Someone with good verbal and written communication skills
- Someone with attention to details, who is a quick learner
- Someone with professional phone manner
- Able to listen and communicate well
- Reliable and a self-starter
- Someone with good Computer literacy (word, excel, email etc.) and good communication skills
- Presentable and will have an awareness of customer care
- Someone with 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
Other Important Information…
Daily working hours: Monday-Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship…
You will have the possibility of working towards milestones to increase salary and once completed, the opportunity to progress in your career with an exciting global organisation.
It only takes a minute to apply for an Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business apprenticeship career with great prospects today.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
163 total views, 1 today