Apprenticeship Business Administration Apprenticeship
Business Administration Apprenticeship
Salary: £153.75 – £192.38 per week
Closing Date: 2017-06-11
Vacancy ID: 1211-0001-00010099
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for…
A leading fitness brand that supplies high quality gym equipment across Scotland.
This is a vibrant and growing office with the opportunity to support a busy office with administration duties as well as processing incoming customer orders quickly and accurately. This company supplies the latest fitness technology so if you are passionate about health and fitness this is the perfect role for you.
Be part of QA’s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this job you will…
- Process incoming customer orders quickly and accurately
- Follow internal procedures to efficiently process internal documents on both the company database and supporting paperwork
- Work with and support existing team members at all times
- Ensure all operational procedures are adhered to
- Liaise with other company departments to ensure all customer experiences are of the highest levels
- Complete general administration duties around office as required
- Revise sales quotes
- Deal with customer enquires via phone and email
- Utilise lead generation system
The successful candidate will get the right training and support, career development, opportunities to diversify and specialise your skills, a lively and open work environment, free staff gym at head office and free staff car park at head office
Your training will…
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering: IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business & Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply…
- A team player, reliable, quick learner and a self-starter
- An individual with good verbal and written communication skills
- Someone with good attention to details
- Someone with a professional phone manner
- Someone with good computer literacy
- Someone with good communication skills
- An individual with an awareness of customer care would be advantageous
- An individual with the ability to communicate at all levels externally and internally would be advantageous but training will be provided
You must have at least 5 standards (Level 1 – 3) OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
Other important Information:
Hours 35 per week – 10am – 5pm – Mon- Friday
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship…
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity for a potential full time job, more responsibility and better salary.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing with QA and begin your Digital Marketing with great prospects today.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe’s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
How to Apply
288 total views, 7 today