Apprenticeship Business Administration Apprentice
The leader in Senior Domiciliary care, who are progressive and big on quality of service as well as patient experience both on and off site.
This is an opportunity to become a key part of the office support team with development and progression opportunities available.
A world wild business specialising in non-medial solutions and companionship for the elderly.
Chance for of a full time position.
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading provider of care and companionship services in the South Side of Glasgow. The company have expanded rapidly and now have an opening for an ambitious Business Admin Apprentice to join their team.
You will gain a Diploma in Digital Applications and a certificated Modern Apprenticeship Diploma in Digital Applications at SCQF Level6 and a further qualification in care.
This is a great opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Digital Applications.
The role of a Business Administration Apprentice is to take responsibility for office and care administration tasks.
– Looking after all customer accounts paperwork, filing , scanning and photocopying, general admin duties
– Booking carers visits, dealing with client inquiries
– Answering calls, dealing with emails
– Dealing with office requirements, such as stock, ordering stationary, etc.
– Working with Microsoft packages – especially excel for Data Entry (all training provided)
If you are a courteous, punctual and caring individual, who possesses excellent communication skills, problem solving ability, and have a desire to learn and progress in administration within an expanding organisation then this is the role for you.
The ideal candidate will have…
– Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
– Customer service skills
– A high attention to detail
– Good numeracy skills
– The successful candidate will require a working knowledge, and preferably experience in the use of, Microsoft Office applications.
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 5.50 per hour
- £10725 per annum based on 37.5 hours per week
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached
How to Apply
Apply for this Job
157 total views, 1 today